Art by Yogisa
Art by Yogisa
Oh, there’s a word for that? :)
Friendship is magic, but its nothing to lose an arm and a leg over
Storm’s spur of the moment Peter Pan “Banishing”:
-For visitors with whom you are friendly with but who may have stepped on your toes more than they should have and need to remember you’re not to be walked over.
So stick them in “Time Out.”-
~Something to make a poppet out of. (a type of vessel for the visitor to take form in our world in.) *that may be some sticks strung together or something you’ve sewn together or what not i’m working off the assumption that you can make a small “doll” type of thing*
~A Container of some kind. (can be a box can be a jar)
~markers or something to write on the box or jar with (or you can glue/tape paper to the thing)
~Whatever else you think you might need, you want to make a trapping ritual for the box to further secure that the visitor that is in there cannot get out, cool, you do that broham. I’m going to go off the assumption that you want a simplified version.
So now that you’ve got all the stuff its time to make your poppet/vessel. So step one make the poppet/vessel however you feel most suits your goals/needs. Once poppet/vessel is complete take a long thin slip of paper and write out the name of the visitor you want to put into “time out” *protip: You can also write their name on the poppet/vessel if you so prefer* Once name is written down wrap it around the poppet/vessel.
Next up we have our box/container/jar/thing. In this box you’ll need to make your own Trapping sigil. (brief lesson on how to make a sigil:»> http://disinfo.com/2012/12/a-beginners-guide-to-sigil-craft/ «<) Once you have the appropriate sigil take it and tape/glue whatever to the LID of the box/jar/container/thing. This is to keep the visitor from escaping.
You can place other things in the box/container/jar/thing like a mirror so that they can reflect on what they said/did to you. You can write them a message and leave it in there too so that they can read it and think over how what they said/did effected you ect.
Next up stick that poppet/vessel into the box/container/jar/thing. Now here is where you can do different things: If you are a more ritualistic person you can do a summoning/trapping ritual. Now some of you might say “BUT STORM SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING COULD SUMMON SOMETHING HUGE LIKE A SUPER SAIYAN SPIRIT” to this i say calm down and remember that in the steps above i mentioned writing down the name of the visitor you are trying to trap. That is to help not get anything/one/else confused when it comes and gets trapped in “Time Out” Chill brohams.
Anyways you can try and do a ritual of sealing so that when the visitor arrives they are immediately sent to the poppet/vessel and cannot get out until you give them permission.
Or you can just stick the box/container/jar/thing in a darkened room that gets little to no light and leave it there for a day or a week or a month (depending on the severity of how hard the visitor offended you)
**Protip: If leaving the Visitor in “Time Out” for a long period of time i would suggest checking on it periodically just to make sure nothing has happened or to strengthen your trapping spell on it ***NOTE: ANY FURTHER TRAPPING SIGILS SHOULD BE PLACED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX/CONTAINER/JAR/THING!!!! Opening it is essentially letting the Visitor go. And it will be more wary of you trying to trap it again.
Anyways. Be safe with this don’t go trying to hold things hostage :/ That is not “time out” that is being cruel.
~*Disclaimer: I’m not a perfect witch, my methods of explaining are supposed to be on the side of easy going and relaxed. I’m not trying to start wars or anything nor do i suggest that this be used on large scales for larger entities/visitors. anyways good luck~
I wonder if it could work that way for entities/fairies/things that come to visit?
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
This is the link to the DIY Floral Crown post.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
I swear if anyone on here tries to play the game of “That isn’t apart of the lore, or how my beliefs go”. Its not going to be pretty. This is totally and 100% my experience. You have been warned my loves.
When I had first met him, He appeared to me as a woman in outside appearance (not so much in the pants area, I’ll get to that in a moment), very lovely. It was a dream, for a moment I saw blood red, deep long nails, black hair slicked back that quickly changed to a white blond, long and flowing. I smelled blood, fury, and tasted a sweet tea, the energy was intense, warm and thick almost stifling. I woke up literally sweating in my bed, in the middle of winter, with my window next to my bed wide open, it was ten degrees below freezing.
(I will admit, it wasn’t an unenjoyable experience but a shocking one)
Rewatched Little Witch Academia. It’s just as adorable as I remembered. I’m glad to know there will be a 40-minute sequal, and perhaps even a movie or tv series.
Possibly craft ideas: Some kind of magic-absorber type dragon, reimagined as a gaurdian against magical influence.
Some kind of good luck amulet, based on the shining star rod, that is boosted by belief.
It’s too late right now to be fully doing either one of these, but these are good ideas I’ll think on.
I’m so excited to see what you come up with~! :’D