Hair comb by Naturae Designs
(c) Ghost Siren Photography, 2014
"we ourselves are made of star dust"
they find can understand the movements of the planets, interpret the darkest creases of the night sky. they find themselves aglow with starlight.
PENTAX Corporation PENTAX K10D
Untitled, By Teus Renes.
Why the tomato? According to folklore, placing a tomato on the mantle of a new home guaranteed prosperity and repelled evil spirits. If tomatoes were out of season, families improvised by using a round ball of red fabric filled with sand or sawdust. The good-luck symbol also served a practical purpose—a place to store pins. These days, a strawberry-shaped emery often comes attached to the tomato. It is filled with silica, which cleans and sharpens pins and needles.
I’m sure you know by now that Walmart is selling black tealights for cheap. BUT if you’re disinclined to give Walmart your money (like I am) it might be worthwhile to check your local grocer. The one up here (Martin’s) has packs of eight, 4/$5.
i remember kroger Selling them for like $0.55 a votive! be sure to be on the lookout for good prices!~
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
waterfallgifs.tumblr | Bald River Gorge